This Seagate IDE Terminal Adapter can be used to access and work with hard drive's System Area (firmware). In this package, there is only IDE Adapter Included. You will need the actual USB Terminal Adapter in order to access, read and operate the HDD terminal.
Seagate Terminal Access allows the following:
1. Diagnose hard drive operation by reading terminal output and identify any failures.
2. Ability to fix most of the firmware bugs. Including, but not limited to Brick Drive (LED CC), 0GB Capacity (Translator), Pending Bug, etc.
3. Effectively process, test, and refurbish Seagate hard drives. Run Seagate Self-Test. Clear S.M.A.R.T.
4. Check Circuit Board compatibility for Barracuda family of Seagate hard drives.
5. Professional use with equipment, such as PC-3000 or other utilities, for the purpose of advanced data recovery, forensics, diagnostics and repair.
Package will include:
- 1x Seagate IDE Terminal Adapter
|Manufacturer||Donor Drives LLC|