Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Delivery
Donor Drives ships worldwide.
In order to obtain a shipping quote, add the desired item to your cart. While browsing the cart, enter your location in shipping estimator and click “Get a Quote”.
The carriers we use are FedEx and the US Postal Service (USPS).
Local in-person pickup is available at our main office, but please make arrangements with a customer service representative ahead of time.
Donor Drives guarantees we will process and ship your order within 24-48 business hours; If there is an urgent need for an item, please make arrangements with our customer support to see if an order can be fulfilled the same day.
Donor Drives will not be held liable for packages lost or damaged by USPS. If it is critical for your item to arrive on time, we strongly suggest you use other carriers. In case of a lost USPS International package, Donor Drives will not issue a refund.
Donor Drives offers free diagnostics and complimentary PCB Adaptation service to our clients if the cost of purchased circuit board was $60 or greater. As this is a complimentary service, Donor Drives reserves the right to decline the service to any client at any time, without further explanation.
A service form must be included with any item or media sent to our facility. Donor Drives will not be held liable if a package or its contents are lost due to a missing service form. When shipping a package to us, make sure to use a reliable, traceable carrier. Any packages lost by the carrier are not the responsibility of Donor Drives.
For international customers, media return must be done via a reliable and traceable carrier, such as FedEx. Donor Drives is not responsible for a package lost by a shipping carrier, if that carrier does not provide fully traceable service outside of the United States.
- If there is no communication received from the customer for a period of 30 days, it will be automatically assumed that the service is no longer required. Media will be securely disposed of, after 30 days from last contact with customer.
- Any item modifications (such as soldering original or donor PCB) will void the return warranty on the purchased merchandise.
If you receive error messages while attempting to place an order, please make sure that the billing address is correct, credit card is not expired, and you have sufficient funds available. When the order goes through, you must contact customer service as soon as possible if you wish to make any corrections to the order. Processing can be executed immediately, depending on time and day of a purchase. Once the purchase is made, it may take up to 24-48 hours for order to be processed, charged, and shipped. If you require immediate attention to your order, please make sure to make arrangements with customer service prior to completing your purchase. Processing for international orders does not vary from processing of domestic orders.
Returns and Exchanges
Our 30-day limited warranty gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the date of purchase for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before they are returned to us. Items returned without authorization will cause a significant delay in processing your return.
- Please call 800-733-0978 to obtain an RMA number.
- After the return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer or authorized repair center to resolve any problems with your product.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from Donor Drives. Items returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or refund. Condition will be assessed at our discretion.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if your product is returned missing one or more accessories and/or components.
- No refund will be issued for any modified items (soldering, firmware transfer, hard drive cover disclosure, etc.)
- We must receive the returned item within 10 days of issuing the RMA, or we will refuse the return.
- Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box including RMA number, customer name, address, phone number and a brief description of why the item is being returned.
- Print the RMA number on at least one (1) side of the package. Packages without a visible RMA number will NOT be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges. Use the most convenient means of shipping.
- Donor Drives currently does not accept any exchanges. You must separately purchase another product you desire and return the product you no longer need.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment you desire, then you should obtain an RMA and return the product you no longer want.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- We reserve the right to assess a 15% restocking fee on returns.
- Donor Drives scans and logs the serial numbers of all outbound products. Any returned product will have the serial number matched against that of the original item shipped to the customer. Fraudulent claims will immediately be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Donor Drives recommends that you keep ALL packing material for a minimum of 30-days in the event that your product needs to be returned.
Privacy and Use of Information
Donor Drives does not share any personal, billing or contact information with any third parties, and such information is used only for fulfilling orders placed. We do not process payments manually, nor do we keep any of the billing information on our servers. When an order is processed, all billing information is passed on to a payment gateway, via securely encryption protocol (256-bit SSL Encryption) and further processed by such gateway. If you are concerned about the privacy of your information, please contact customer service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout, cash, corporate or government PO (Purchase Orders). We do not accept checks or money orders. Prices are not negotiable; if you unable to complete a payment and in need of assistance, contact customer service for help.